Thursday, March 29, 2012

some tweaking

"All great changes are preceded by chaos."
-Deepak Chopra

Please bear with me...I'm doing a little rearranging around here...a little spring cleaning, if you will.  I'm trying on some new layouts and designs so don't be surprised if things look completely different from day to day around these parts.  Plus, I will be adding some pages that won't be complete at first.  I just ask that you be patient with me.  I'm looking to strike that delicate balance wherein this space reflects both who I am and that whom I would like to be.

No pressure or anything...

If you have a comment or two, feel free to share them.  That way, I'll know who's actually haunting these pages.  Please know, though, that if I don't implement a suggestion, it's nothing personal.  I'm just kind of stubborn that way.

Thank you for reading and meeting me in this space.

4 comments:

  1. As long as it's still you writing, change whatever else you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To "anonymous":
    Yes, it will still be me, humbly offering up my words and pictures. I hope you will continue to revisit this space, even if your personhood continues to be a mystery.
    Thank you for chiming in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly - I agree with the above comment. I love your writings. You are such an amazing and gifted writer. I have gained much from your thoughts. Please keep sharing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm haunting you! In this life and the next one, I will always be listening, reading, craving and loving your creations of the written word.

    ReplyDelete